Sunday, May 28, 2006

Rose Quartz Revealed

This is a very flawless Rose Quartz ring. Apparently Rose Quartz is not an expensive stone but yet I find this stone very serene and yet gentle in its appearance. You might not be able to see the entire setting on the ring but apparently, the ring is set both in gold and silver with tiny bits of leaves. This ring could easily come up to about S$800-1200 ( This depends on clarity of stones, if it comes with a star reflecting in stones it will be more costly,the complexity of design, the workmanship of each ring (handmade or mold),gold price..... Keep watching out for my blog as I am going to post more rings in the next few days. If you are interested to custom made, remake, redesign your jewellery with semi precious or diamonds. Do feel free to contact me by emailing me at glenngems@gmail.com.

No comments: